[Gmsh] import + meshing of step file

jb.leydet jb.leydet at laposte.net
Fri Oct 15 16:20:04 CEST 2010

Hi and thanks for the quick support!

Long story short: I was saving a .geo on my windows machine because I couldn't import (yet) step files on the linux machine.
I just compiled the nightly built on linux after installing OpenCascade and now everything works just fine, working directly on the step file as suggested.

Thanks again!
Jean-Baptiste