[Gmsh] Fwd: RE: Question regarding the restrict field

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Apr 29 17:43:19 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Gmsh] Question regarding the restrict field
Date: 	Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:37:08 +0200
From: 	Stéphane Blanchet <stephane.blanchet at esstin.uhp-nancy.fr>
To: 	<david.colignon at ulg.ac.be>

Hello,

Here is my geo file, in this example I would like to restrict the
"threshold" field to all the volumes, except the outlet. But the mesh I
get is very bad, as if GMsh did not take into account the threshold for
the whole geometry.
I probably did something wrong but I don't know where...

My Best Regards,

Stephane

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=david.colignon%40gmail.com