[Gmsh] Problem with volume creation in 3D geometry

Marina Tsili marina.tsili at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:55:24 CEST 2010

Dear David,

many thanks for your answer and the time to take a look at the geometry
file.

Now that the undefined surfaces have been located, the problem has been
solved and I was able to create the volume and the 3D mesh.

Moreover, thank you for suggesting the
'Tools->Options->Mesh-Visibility->Surface faces' trick, which will be
extremely helpful in locating errors in complex geometries.

Marina