[Gmsh] Airfoil meshing Naca 0012

Emanuele T. nuovodna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:50:33 CET 2010

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my newbie questions. I' m not yet able
to create an hole in the farfield. I created the two line loops and made a
plane surface using these two loop lines. When i try to mesh in 2d airfoil
is not recognize like a hole and there are cell inside it. How can i solve?
I tryed to change the characteristic length but nothing change. I attach my
new .geo file

Thanks again