[Gmsh] Compile Gmsh with OpenCascade support

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Mon Feb 15 16:43:29 CET 2010

Hello Gmsh users and developers,

  I compiled OpenCascade 6.3.0 and I can also compile gmsh from source
(I just updated from svn repository), but I didn't find information
how to link OpenCascade libraries to gmsh. When I launch ccmake from
my build directory, I set the option ENABLE_OCC to 'ON', but the
resulting gmsh build doesn't have support for OpenCascade. The same
happens with 'cd build; cmake -DENABLE_OCC=1"

It's a bit strange that I don't have any option to set the path to the
opencascade include files and to the actual opencascade library.
Exporting the variable CASROOT which contains the path to 'ros'
directory inside the OpenCascade source tree doesn't help either. Can
you point me to some howto?

Thank you,

    Martin Vymazal