[Gmsh] problem with surface displaying

Roman Przylucki roman.przylucki at polsl.pl
Tue May 30 15:34:31 CEST 2017

Dear Sir.
I have a problem with a face visualization in Gmsh.

After extruding of non plane surface (cone surface) it is imposible to
show surfaces and surface's numbers in Gmsh.

But except that, model seems to be correct also meshing is correct.

Do you know this problem?
Is it impossible to extrude non plane (cone) surfaces?

Unfortunately I'm trying  to prepare a complicated geometry, and I
divide the problem into several files.

The main file to open in Gmsh is: "t1.geo"
Probem with extrusion is in the file: "t1_2_palce_wsad.geo" (sorry for
such name) in line 30.

Other files contain:
t1_1_dno2.geo : begining of geometry,
t1.par : geometrical parameters,
t1.m : mesh parameters,
t1.v_s : physical volumes and surfaces definition

Gmsh version: 3.0.2, 2017 05 13
FLTK version: 1.3.4; PETSc version 3.7.5; OCC version: 7.1.0; MED
version: 3.2.0
Operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Polish language version

Sincerely,
  and with request for help
Roman Przylucki