[Gmsh] Problems with gmsh

Ashley Samuel asamuel at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 26 09:45:55 CEST 2014

Hello,
  Thank you very much for your response.  I have another question, I found a tutorial which lists a program which will convert a .msh file to a .dat file, called gmsh_tet_to_r3t.exe.  I cannot seem to find this program anywhere, can you please tell me where I can find it?  Thank you very much.

Ashley Samuel
PhD Student
Rutgers-Newark University
101 Warren Street