[Gmsh] periodic surfaces of a cube

Martin Genet genet at lmt.ens-cachan.fr
Tue Dec 7 21:47:48 CET 2010

Dear all,

I have found the following behavior that seems very weird to me. The
attached code generates a non-structured but periodic cube. It works
fine when the size of the cube (L in the code) is 10, but it fails when
the size of the cube is 1, even though there are always 10 nodes per
side (l = L/10 in the code)... Is there something wrong I am doing? To
test the code, I simply run:
> gmsh -3 test.geo; gmsh test.msh

Many thanks in advance for your precious help,

Martin.