[Gmsh] combine two different msh-file in one window

?????? ??????? anzakhar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:55:11 CET 2010

Hi, Mikhail.

Thanks for your answer.

I think that GMSH function "Merge" or something like could help me.

I don't want to interpolate results between time steps with GMSH. I want to
visualize results for two different part of one computational area which
correspond stationary mode.

I calculate gas flow in one part, than use this output values as input
values for calculate other part of area. After calculating all part of areas
I want to visualize values in one picture.

Andrey