[Gmsh] Problem with Plugin(Tetrahedralize)

Matthieu Labbé Matthieu.Labbe at necs.fr
Thu Nov 25 18:05:30 CET 2010

Hello,

I have some problems with Plugin(Tetrahedralize):

1) Plugin(Tetrahedralize) crashes with an error message that makes no
sense to me:

    Error   : Tetrahedralization added points (681 -> 661): aborting

Adding some noise to the data solved that problem, but I'm still
wondering what this message means...
Attached files to reproduce error:

    data.msh
    data.geo

2) After I added some noise to the the data, I have some visualization
problem: some clipping-like effect appears with rotation, see attached
files:

    data+noise.msh
    data+noise.geo
    data+noise.geo.png

Thank you for any help with these issues.
Matthieu Labbé.

PS: Some error messages from Plugin(Tetrahedralize) such as

    All points seem to be coplanar.
    All points seem to be collinear.

do not appear in the Message Console window.
They do appear in the Linux terminal but I can't see them under Windows.

Matthieu Labbé       Tél: +33 6 34 96 84 53

Numerical Engineering & Consulting Services
196, rue Houdan  -  92330 SCEAUX  -  France
Tél: 01 41 13 86 60  -  Fax: 01 41 13 85 07