[Gmsh] question 2

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Oct 15 17:52:40 CEST 2010

Another solution would be to simply output your data in the new
mesh-based (.msh) solution format, and just set each file as one step.
When merging the files the steps will be combined and you'll
automatically have the global min/max info. Note that this also works
with different meshes for different steps.