[Gmsh] Build the mesh in my own program

Mikhail Titov mlt at gmx.us
Wed Sep 29 19:09:22 CEST 2010

I would suggest to communicate with Gmsh using network. Take a look at the
source code. It has a couple of nice examples in utils/solvers subfolder. It
will definitely save some time since you can reuse existing instance instead
of launching new process every time.

IMHO it would be the last resort to link gmsh code in.

Mikhail