[Gmsh] how to enable cgns support

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Sat Jul 24 23:57:11 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have been trying to compile gmsh with the cgns support. However there
is no success yet. I used the below command but cgns is not listed in
the options, I am not sure if this command is right or not :(, I just
tried to check the CMakeListings.txt to see the options available and
read the README.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Umut

11:32 PM utab at debian  ~/externals/gmsh/gmsh-2.4.2-source  $ cmake
-DENABLE_CGNS=1 CMakeLists.txt
-- A library with BLAS API found.
-- A library with BLAS API found.
-- A library with LAPACK API found.
-- Could NOT find PNG
WARNING: By including Metis you have to comply with Metis' special
licensing requirements stated in contrib/Metis/README.txt.
WARNING: By including Tetgen you have to comply with Tetgen's special
licensing requirements stated in contrib/Tetgen/LICENSE.

Gmsh has been configured for Linux with the following options: Ann Blas
Chaco DIntegration FlTree Fltk Gmm Have64BitSizeT Jpeg Kbipack Lapack
MathEx Metis NativeFileChooser Netgen OpenGL Tetgen Zlib

C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
C++ compiler: /usr/bin/c++
Build type: RelWithDebInfo
Install prefix: /usr/local

Run 'ccmake /home/utab/externals/gmsh/gmsh-2.4.2-source' to fine-tune
the configuration.

-- Configuring done
WARNING: Target "lib" has EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL set and will not be built by
default but an install rule has been provided for it.  CMake does not
define behavior for this case.
WARNING: Target "shared" has EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL set and will not be built
by default but an install rule has been provided for it.  CMake does not
define behavior for this case.
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/utab/externals/gmsh/gmsh-2.4.2-source