[Gmsh] about .mesh file format

Felipe Montefuscolo felipe.mt87 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:06:16 CEST 2010

hi again, thanks for the answer.

Let-me explain my problem with a example. If I make a cube, I can
label the faces (with Physical groups) that are on the boundary so that all
nodes that are in
these faces will be labeled too. Perfect, that's what I want, because
with this I can impose the Dirichlet boundary conditions in my fem code.
The problem is: and nodes that are in the corners of the cube ? these nodes
belong to three faces that may have different labels, and how to decide
which
face does he live ? that is why it would be desirable to add a label to them
in medit file.

This detail can deteriorate a solution of a lid-driven cavity problem, for
example.

Thanks,

Felipe,
Brazil