[Gmsh] Pseudo 2-D unstructured Mesh

Eric Nutsch ericnutsch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:19:54 CEST 2010

Emanuele,

Just leave your z dimension constant at say 0.1 regardless of your
characteristic length. Its 2D, so open foam doesn't care about that
dimension.

If it goes "full 3d" something is failing in your Recombine; command.
I doubt it is related to your characteristic length, but I could be
wrong.

Have a look at that and post back,

Eric