[Gmsh] How to choose an element type in non-interactive mode

Wojciech Artichowicz w_artichowicz at o2.pl
Wed Mar 31 21:25:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to ask how to choose an element type in non-interactive mode.

I haven't found it in help nor in tutorial or reference manual.

How can I for example choose  triangles or  quads of 2 order (complete).

So far I've managed to create only triangle mesh, and if elements were of
order higher than one, they were always incomplete.

what to add here to obtain f.ex. complete triangles of 3rd order or quads:

>gmsh.exe inputfile.geo -o outputfile.msh  ?? -2

Thank You in advance,

Regards

W.A.