[Gmsh] Mesh faces Intersecting

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Feb 10 12:48:13 CET 2010

Hi,

on my Mac, with Gmsh 2.4.2 , I can mesh in 3D your 3 first files without any problem.

Concerning stem.stl , yes, Gmsh detects self-intersecting surfaces, but it is not easy to find where there are... And I
doubt this particular file was working without error 5 month ago...

Regards,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.