[Getdp] Concatenation of field operators

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Mon Oct 29 10:23:19 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

here comes the corrected file.

C.u.
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas_W [mailto:e0208228 at student.tuwien.ac.at]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:04 PM
To: Asam Michael (IFAG ATV BP PD 1 M1)
Cc: getdp at geuz.org
Subject: RE: [Getdp] Concatenation of field operators

Hi Michael,

we had u as discretized quantity, and wanted to evaluate |grad|grad u||.

I have tried your suggestion with the new quantity. I attach the files. The result is that the computed result is just zero everywhere.

Are there some other ideas how to compute the term?  - Probably, there is still a mistake in the files.

Thanks, in any event!
Thomas

Zitat von michael.asam at infineon.com: