[Getdp] FW: Concatenation of field operators

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Tue Oct 16 08:29:19 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

I think this cannot be done in the post-processing.
Probably one solution would be to calculate the first gradient
in the Formulation{} part by adding a new quantity (e.g. dv)
and do a kind of protection:

Formulation{
  Galerkin { [ -Norm[{v}], {dv} ]; In All; Integration I1; Jacobian JVol;  }
  Galerkin { [ Dof{dv}, {dv} ]; In All; Integration I1; Jacobian JVol;  }
}

You have to make sure that v has at least 2nd order basis functions
in order to be twice differentiable.

I hope this works :-)

Best regards
Michael