[Gmsh] Warnings in GMSH: how to solve

Thej Kiran thetj09 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:53:30 CEST 2016

Dear GMSH team,

Thank You for your free software. I am using this software for linux.
Recently I am trying to mesh a 3d structure with tetrahedron elements of
order 2. I am having 5000 elements which have negative jacobians! I am not
able to understand the gui options and the tools, as I cant find any help
on the gui options with the advanced tools any where. I checked it on your
gmsh documentation and couldn't find help on that.

I get warnings, but I do not know how to view the elements that have these
warnings!

At this point, i would appreciate any help you can give me. I have attached
the geo file. All you have to do is click '3D' and 'set order 2' and watch
the warning in the console. I tried guessing so many options! I even tried
the optimization, but then either it crashed or I didn't get what I wanted!
Please help me or point me to resources where I can determine how to solve
this issue!

Thank You. We should start a forum within Stack to get help and support
others!

Regards,
Thej Kiran Ravichandran
2nd Year PME Master