[Gmsh] Control mesh size through API

Bin Wen dracifer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:26:23 CET 2014

I also have figured out that the unexpected small element size is somehow
the result of the large size of the domain I am trying to discretize. When
I try to mesh a 1x1 square, the mesh control works perfectly. However, when
I enlarge the square to 100x100, the mesh control does not perform
properly. I did set the characteristic length according to the domain size.
Not sure if there is any parameter that I should notice in order to correct
this size effect. Thanks