[Gmsh] onelab string parameter problem

Олег Рябков oleg.ryabkov.87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:53:18 CEST 2014

  Hello again and thanks for your answer.
My colleague accidentally figured out what caused the problem. I just
forgot to press enter after changing the string value. Of course it 's not
a bug but in case of number values you don't have to press enter to change
a value. Maybe in future you'll decide to unify this behavior, I don't
know. Anyway it's not so important.