[Gmsh] onelab string parameter problem

Олег Рябков oleg.ryabkov.87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:45:50 CEST 2014

Hello, everyone!

  I'm trying to use gmsh onelab server functionality (like in double
pendulum example) but have some problems using string parameters. I attach
cleared example of python client which revelas the problem. In case of
defineNumber it works as i expect, but in defineString case it behaves
something strange. When i enter some string value and press calc button it
resets to the default value. And returned variable (displayed via sendInfo)
is again default value. "value='empty'" can be deleted and still it behaves
the same way (with real empty string instad of 'empty').
  I'm using last 64x windows version of gmsh, but problem seems to exist on
Linux too.
  Do i misunderstand the way it should be used or this is real bug?
  Thank you in advance.

  Best regards, Oleg.