[Gmsh] Coincident nodes

sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at
Tue Sep 30 10:58:16 CEST 2014

Yes, just try it.
Just construct two surfaces (each with its own set of lines). If the coincident lines have the same meshing parameters, the nodes will coincide.

Also, set the option:
Geometry.AutoCoherence = 0;

And not call `Coherence;` or `Coherence Mesh;` in your geo script . See the manual for more information on these commands.