[Gmsh] 3D Meshing

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Aug 21 09:46:19 CEST 2014

On 20/08/14 17:25, Carlos Andrés Bernal Castro wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> Thank you very much beforehand for your attention. I had a look about what you said regarding that surface between the 291 and
> 299 one, and it seems to be it is defined because when I click on "Elementary Entities", "Add", "New", "Ruled Surface", it shows
> me dotted lines on that surface and it says to me that surface is:
>
> Ruled Surface 295 {272,294,283,290}

OK, I didn't saw it because the surface 295 is not part of Physical Surface(4)

You should make tests with a smaller cube and a coarser mesh, and also try the front3d meshing algorithm.

The good news is that I was able to mesh the volume like this:

gmsh Desktop/Walkie-Talkie.geo -clscale 2 -algo front3d -3

Regards,

Dave