[Gmsh] Transparent background

sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at
Thu Jul 24 10:04:56 CEST 2014

I don’t think this is possible.
You should postprocess the image in an Image Manipulation Program (e.g. `gimp`). However, you can automatize the procedure if you install the `Imagemagick` toolset. It comes with the `convert` utility.

On the command line, simply run

convert -transparent white in.png out.png

Otherwise, you can try to use the `pgf` output<http://geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2014/008927.html>, which does this internally (but only if `convert` is found).