[Gmsh] Gmsh 2.8.3 shut down after 1sec.

Norbert Guérard fb379110 at skynet.be
Mon May 26 13:21:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

Gmsh 2.8.3 is installed on my laptop with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 bits OS.
When I double-clic on Gmsh icon, the Gmsh 2.8.3 window opens and
suddenly closes after approximately 1 second.

When I try to open Gmsh 2.8.3 with the terminal, the following message
appears:

norbert at norbert-laptop:~$ /opt/aster/public/gmsh-2.8.3-Linux/bin/gmsh
Error   : Unknown number option 'General.MessagePositionX'
Error   : Unknown number option 'General.MessagePositionY'
Error   : Unknown number option 'General.MessageWidth'
Error   : Unknown number option 'General.SolverPositionX'
Error   : Unknown number option 'General.SolverPositionY'
XRequest.153: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
0x4200004
XRequest.153: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
0x4200004
XRequest.153: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
0x4200004
Insufficient GL support
Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)
norbert at norbert-laptop:~$

My graphic card is: [AMD/ATI] RV710/M92 [Mobility Radeon HD
4530/4570/545v] [1002:9553]
and the corresponding driver is: "Pilote propriétaire ATI/AMD pour carte
graphique FGLRX"

How can this problem be solved ?

Kind regards.