[Gmsh] Control 1D meshing for 2D models

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:21:35 CEST 2014

Dear gmsh users,

I need to create a finite element mesh for a very complex surface. I have
the boundary points and their connectivity, so I created a script to
generate the .geo file. Also, I need to define the physical entities,
points and lines, in order to apply the boundary conditions.The problem is,
when I get the .msh file, there are more nodes over the boundary than those
physical points defined in the .geo file. Is it possible to create the 1D
mesh using only the given physical points, without creating any mid point?

Thanks in advance,

--
Gabriel Santiago