[Gmsh] gmshpy -> AutoCoherence of the GModel

Paul TAFOREL paul.taforel at univ-montp2.fr
Thu Apr 10 16:17:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have some trouble with gmshpy : I don't succeed in using the
GmshSetOption which makes possible to set the autoCoherence option :
GmshSetOption('Geometry', 'AutoCoherence, 1.0).

Actually I have a set of non unique nodes. I add those nodes in my
Gmodel using the addVertex method of my Gmodel. I add the lines,
loop_lines, surfaces and volumes refering to those non unique nodes.
Then I try to check the coherence of my Gmodel using the 'AutoCoherence'
option but nothing happens...

If I save the geometry in a geo file, add by myself the tag 'Coherence ;
' in this file and then operate to the meshing, it works well... But it
doesn't when I use the method mesh(dimension) on my Gmodel(). The 2D
meshing works well but it crashes when performing the 3D meshing because
the non unicity of the elements...

Any idea ?

Paul

--
Paul TAFOREL,

Postdoctorant - REMICS
LMGC - Laboratoire de Mécanique et Génie Civil
Université de Montpellier 2
CC 048 Place Eugène Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cedex 05
Tel 33/0 467144537 - Fax 33/0 467143923