[Gmsh] elements are missing in a 3D mesh

Mikhail Artemyev artemiev.mikhail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:51:57 CET 2014

Hi Gael Jarry,

I believe all elements are in there. The only problem I can see is that
you use the number 0 for describing one of the cubes. Gmsh saves the
tetrahedra with this physical tag, but if you look at the
Tools->Visibility->Physical groups list, you won't see them. So all you
need is to change the number of your physical volume from 0 to another
positive number (say, 10).

Best regards,
Mikhail