[Gmsh] Problem generating a hole inside a volume

Mauricio Vinassa mvinassa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:18:19 CET 2014

Hi all,
I am kind new in mesh generation, is not my expertise area at all.
I am trying to generate a 3D mesh to a volume with a hole inside, seems to
be very simple, but I tried everything (hope not everything) but couldn't
got it. I tried changing my volume geometries several time, changing my 3D
algorithm to frontal, etc etc but none of these worked.
I attached a .geo file (simplified model), which is a simplification of my
model, with the surfaces loop generation and the volume.
If you can take a look at it and see where is my problem I would be very
grateful, at this time I don't know what else to try. \
Thanks
Mauricio