[Gmsh] Centerline plugin modification

Joly Florian florian.joly at umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 15 14:32:24 CET 2014

Hi everyone,
I am usign gmsh+OpenFOAM for blood flow simulation in abdominal aortic aneurysms and the Centerline plugin is a real help for me. However, I recompiled it because I need to add some modification to it :
the refinement method using the distance to centerline is great but way to important in case of large difference of diameter (the aneurysm is under-refined and the renal or iliac arteries are over-refined) so I'd like to reduce the refinement factor.
Also I'd like to add a refinement depending one the distance so the wall. Do I have to add it in the centerline plugin or can I add it later in the .geo, like a wall attractor ?

Best regards,
Florian Joly