[Gmsh] Evaluate plugin

Simon CORBIN simon.corbin at fivesgroup.com
Fri Mar 14 16:50:45 CET 2008

Dear Sir,

I'am using GMSH as pre-processor and post-processor for ASTER code and I try
to sum two algebric fields resulting of two different calculations (using
the same mesh). I read that this operation was possible using the Evaluate
plugin. Unfortunately, I don't achieve to use this plugin. I join to this
e-mail a screen shot describing the way I use it and the problem which
arise. In fact, I want to sum the field of the view [0] and the field of the
view [1], but it seems that the plugin don't reconize my view [1] (set in
ExternalView ?). I think that I don't understand what ExternalView mean...
May I ask you to help me, telling me what is wrong ?

Thanks

Your sincerely

     Simon CORBIN

      Ingénieur calculs

      Fives Nordon

      78, Avenue du XXe corps

      BP 90404 Nancy cedex 01 – France

      Tel. : +33 3 83 39 55 43

      Fax. : +33 3 83 39 55 00

      simon.corbin at fivesgroup.com

      P  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'Environnement