[Gmsh] Gmsh 1.61.0 - Softpedia 100% CLEAN Award

Softpedia Editorial Team gameseditor at softpedia.com
Fri Nov 25 09:31:29 CET 2005

Hello,

Your product "Gmsh 1.61.0" has been tested by the Softpedia labs and found to be
completely clean of adware/spyware components.

We are impressed with the quality of your product and encourage you to keep
this high standards in the future.

To assure our visitors that "Gmsh 1.61.0" is clean, we have granted it with the
"100% CLEAN" Softpedia award. Moreover, to let your users know about this
certification, you may display this award on your website, on software boxes
or inside your product.

More information about your product's certification and the award is available
on this page: http://mac.softpedia.com/progClean/Gmsh-Clean-11846.html

Your product review page is located at:
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Math-Scientific/Gmsh.shtml

Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.
If you choose to link to the award page for your product, you may use the
award graphic or a text link such as: "100% CLEAN award granted by Softpedia"

Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,
The Softpedia Team

Softpedia is a library of over 70,000 free and free-to-try software
programs for Windows and Unix/Linux, games, Mac software, Windows drivers,
mobile devices and IT-related articles.
We review and categorize these products in order to allow the visitor/user
to find the exact product they and their system needs.
We strive to deliver only the best products to the visitor/user
together with self-made evaluation and review notes.
Softpedia - the encyclopedia of free software downloads
http://www.softpedia.com/