[Gmsh] How to get two identical meshes on two faces

Olivier Pierard pierard at mema.ucl.ac.be
Tue Mar 22 15:12:49 CET 2005

I've to mesh a cube containing several ellipsoids randomly oriented.
 Since I want to impose periodic boundary conditions, two opposite faces
of the cube mush have exactily the same mesh.  How can I force it since
when drawing the basic geometry, meshes of two opposite faces are
slightly modified by the influence of the ellipsoids.

Thanks for your help,

Olivier

** Olivier Pierard                                  **
** PhD student, UCL                                 **
** Center for Systems Eng. and Appl. Mech. (CESAME) **
** Bâtiment Euler, 4 Avenue G. Lemaitre             **
** B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium                 **
** Tel.:+32 10 47.80.26                             **
** Fax.:+32 10 47.21.80                             **
** http://www.mema.ucl.ac.be/~pierard               **