More questions about GetDP

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue May 9 14:28:48 CEST 2000

Alejandro Angulo wrote:

> Mr. Christophe:
>               Sorry, but in my past e-mail I forgot
> ask you about How with GetDP I can work in problems
> with axisymmetrical geometries (magnetodynamic a-v
> formulation).
>        -Only modify the Jacobian method
> (Vol-->VolAxi)?
>        -or I have modify another parts of de program?

Hi,

Yes, switching to axisymmetric geometries is simply done by changing the
jacobian method. Don't forget to specify explicitely the jacobian in the
post-processing, too. This is a bug -- or a "feature" --- in the current
version: if no jacobian is specified in the definition of a
post-processing quantity, the default volumic jacobian is assumed.

Sorry for the delay,

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be