getDP question

Uwe Pahner uwe.pahner at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Aug 28 17:52:55 CEST 2000

I tried to run it, but the execution stops with a parsing error that I do
not have in the other version:

Error <'1cond.pro' line 45): parse error on '{'

Does this new version involve any syntax changes for "Jacobian"? We start
our Jacobian definition with

JacobianMethod {

}

If I remove "Method", then the parser succeeds with this part, but of
course other lines fail. I suppose there are other syntax changes with
regard to our version?

Regards,

Uwe