GetDP, cyl.axis

Samuel Kvasnica kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 29 12:38:42 CEST 2000

Christophe,

could you help me how to define a correct constraint (Br=0 ?) for cylindrical symetry ?
If I define 0.0 on axis for vector potential, it is incorrect because of singularities, solution
is discontinuous. A[0]=lim A[r->0] would be correct.
Well, maybe I'm wrong and it's not possible to do it, but I don't like having A=0 on axis,
the only idea I have now is to increase mesh density near axis.

Thanks,
Sam

P.S. I like new versions of gmsh and getdp very much, much things seem to be improved.
Great work !

Mag.Samuel Kvasnica
IEMW TU-WIEN
Gusshausstrase 27-29 / 366   email: kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
1040 Wien                    tel:   +43-1-58801-36639
Austria                      fax:   +43-1-58801-36695